Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So what CAI will fit around the abs system and which is the best for sound and power? Also what mods void the factory warranty?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I run the Takeda Sri it sounds great and has the highest torque increase. The only Cai I have heard is the Fujita sounds good, but doesn't kick until 3,500 rmps. The short ram pulls hard at anything over 2,500.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Any CAI that fits 07+ fits your ride.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Oh and the AEM Nismo approved CAI is the only intake that won't void your warranty. If you read your warranty, the s-tune line up from Nismo won't void it. Axle back exhaust, AEM CAI, suspension, and strut brace.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh and the AEM Nismo approved CAI is the only intake that won't void your warranty. If you read your warranty, the s-tune line up from Nismo won't void it. Axle back exhaust, AEM CAI, suspension, and strut brace.
got a link? I can only see parts for the juke on nissans website. Also i could just put the factory intake back on for warranty work :) ill ask the dealer today when i pick the car up from getting sealed

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I talked to the service manager and he told me that most of the engine failures they have seen were from lack of maintenance usually low oil. He also told me that a cold air won't void they warranty and a cat back may or may not void the emissions and exhaust warranty but won't void the power train warranty. I feel better now after talking to him. Plus the car looks way better no that its sealed. I love the look of a fresh detail .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.