Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just am amazed on how resilient this little car is. Mine is a 2007 and it shocks me that the check oil light come on 4 1/2 quarts low( She burns a little oil ) . there is defiantly a Blow by issue, hence the burning of the oil. and Just recently found out the radiator had a monster leak, and did not catch it she drove for miles with no coolant. The idiot light did not light because there was nothing in the motor. I felt like it went into a Limp Mode and had to be towed home. I"ve replaced the Radiator and she's good as used. Has any one else have some crazy stories on how tough this little cars is .
I have a 2011 Versa Sedan automatic (no CVT) that I inherited from my father. I got at 50K, now has 115K. I live in NY were the roads are bad and even WORSE in the Winter time. So far the car has been hit in the Bronx, my daughter ran into her garage door with it, and it has hit every pothole in NYC. So far all I have had to do is brakes, battery, altenator and engine mount. It just takes a beating and it keeps on going. Definitely driving this until the wheels fall off.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts