Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They really don't like the Versa...

It's strange to me because I test drove many of the cars they rated higher, but I preferred the Versa Note. The fact that the Versa Note was less expensive than the Fit, Yaris, Fiesta, and Korean offerings was just icing on the cake.

It almost makes me wonder if Car & Driver magazine was expecting season tickets to their favorite sports team, and when the tickets didn't arrive, they decided to show their disappointment in the form of that scathing review...

Seriously... 1.5 stars? As far as I can tell, the Versas generally go 5 years and 100,000 miles with just routine maintenance. That alone ought to be worth 3 stars, but perhaps I'm easily impressed.

In 2 or 3 years, if my Note has some kind of major failure, I'll post back here and admit that they told me so...

·
Registered
527 Posts
I really question the Car and Driver rating on sub-compact cars. Before purchasing my Note, I looked at the Sonic, Fiesta, Accent, Rio and decided on the Note.

I confirmed my correct decision when I had a chance to do extended multi-day drives on the Fiesta and Accent. I think C & D's credibility got shattered when they rated the Smart higher than the Note, Duh!:surprise

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.