Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to voice your opinion about the Nissan Versa.

-Perhaps there are some future mods you would like to do to the engine/exterior
/interior

-You saw a clean Nissan Versa while you were driving

-Want to talk about the Nissan Versa and other cars in general

-Want to know what is out there for your car

-Want to share your new concept and see what others think about it

-Thread is unlimited basically

So far from what i know, i know for sure i am the only Nissan Versa in Arizona, United States who has JDM tail lights on the versa. What do you think??

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will have to put better pictures up probably later today, can't sleep right now.
Yeah those JDM tail lights really compliment the red style Versa, but I am sure they will compliment other colors as well. Trust me my friend they say it's easy, it really isn't. I guess i got a defected one because the light bulbs didn't fit properly in the housings and they say "NO MODIFICATION NEEDED". Just be patient i was a little frustrated because i just thought it was plug and play. To make matters worse one of the bulbs burnt out, while i finally struggled to put them one, so i had to take them off and repeat the struggle.

I know i want to do some more stuff with the car like HALOS and maybe in the future drop it so you don't see a bigger gap(it's not that bad, but dropping would look better).

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Looks good! have you thought about throwing a stock spoiler on the back?
I really have debated about it, but i could live without it if you know what i mean. I'm sure it would look good, but idk it cost money around 300 or somewhere around there so i was eh, i will pass.

Yeah, i can see why you wouldn't like them but its all preference at least i didn't screw up the vibe with clear aftermarket tail lights...

Have you guys seen my car with the blacked out tail lights?? you can just look at my profile album and look there, just let me know what you think.

Everybody who has the HALOS i am UBBER JEALOUS!!!

the picture below shows the blacked out tail lights with my stock rims lol

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone know what else i could do/or what else you have done to your car to make it look cool like what it is today?
I am pretty much fresh out of ideas at the moment, but i would love to mod the engine, but it's an automatic and i don't see the point of wasting my money there. I am saving up money to buy another project car, but i would still love to work on my Versa that doesn't involve hefty spending.

I love the car to death, but i used to have an Integra manual and i def put my money in the engine, but i wanted something fresh like a Versa but was stuck with an automatic : /

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah sometimes it can be beneficial, but not all the time. I thought i was sort of done with the car phasing like modding the engine with my Integra and so on, so i thought hey i think i will go with a newer car simple but yet stylish and i stumbled upon the Versa.
Which i do love and cherish very much and i thought automatic was good, but turns out my car modding/love for cars wasn't a phase. It is hear to stay lol and i am happy about that
: D

·
Registered
613 Posts
i hope your car is lowered lol :p

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
saving up for the Tokico D-spec shocks, they went down like $200 in price. my next big purchase will either be the Tokicos or replacing my brakes with SS lines and Rotora rotors.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I love the car to death, but i used to have an Integra manual and i def put my money in the engine, but i wanted something fresh like a Versa but was stuck with an automatic : /
Niiiiice! I actually like the tail lights pretty good but I'm sure they wouldn't look too much different on my black SL. My first car was an automatic Integra that I loved before I got the Versa....unfortunately lost it before I had it too long due to a serious flash flood, but the Versa is my baby now! That's pretty cool though, you should keep looking for mods to do on your Versa and into some other project cars too.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Niiiiice! I actually like the tail lights pretty good but I'm sure they wouldn't look too much different on my black SL. My first car was an automatic Integra that I loved before I got the Versa....unfortunately lost it before I had it too long due to a serious flash flood, but the Versa is my baby now! That's pretty cool though, you should keep looking for mods to do on your Versa and into some other project cars too.
Yeah integra's are nasty :D, but now i am looking into a 2g Eclipse Gsx or Gst and a couple other ones.

I love my versa, but somehow i think i am coming short of what i can do with the exterior, i know i want Halos but other than that i'm kinda stuck right now.

To the previous question, it's not lowered lol i wish but oh well. I think i might end up selling it to my parents and we will just both share the ride. My mom said i could sell it to her because she likes it as well and with the money with that i will buy a project car. Good thing we have 4 cars :) and i am the only single child. I know she wouldn't be able to mobilize a lowered car so i won't touch that part.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yeah integra's are nasty :D, but now i am looking into a 2g Eclipse Gsx or Gst and a couple other ones.

I love my versa, but somehow i think i am coming short of what i can do with the exterior, i know i want Halos but other than that i'm kinda stuck right now.

To the previous question, it's not lowered lol i wish but oh well. I think i might end up selling it to my parents and we will just both share the ride. My mom said i could sell it to her because she likes it as well and with the money with that i will buy a project car. Good thing we have 4 cars :) and i am the only single child. I know she wouldn't be able to mobilize a lowered car so i won't touch that part.
I'm saving up for a different car too. As soon as my Versa is paid for (less than 3 years) then I'm going to buy a car for summer use only. I wish I could buy it now, as it's in it's final year, but I can't afford two car payments right now.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.