Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup I will be doing the radio as well as the silver trim inside the car. Maybe more depending on how I feel about it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i did the radio bezel and silver trim...never looked at doing the HVAC..hmmm still have some left, looks good tho :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I still have a decent amount of sanding, clear, polishing to do and fix a couple of fitment issues. Almost done!

·
Registered
656 Posts
wait...is this 100% real CF? mine is only vinyl :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup it a the trim wrapped in real carbon fiber. More pics soon. I did another layer and sanded it down some more. I also received some new goodies in the mail that i may do in cf also.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well this one was free because it was leftover from making some other parts. But a roll of carbon fiber that is 1 yard by 50 inches is anywhere between 30 and 50.00 shipped depending on the manufacture and the weaver of the cloth.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Plus you need to add in some epoxy, Brushes, clear coat sandpaper, rubbing compound, polish, wax, and vacuum mold supplies. It adds up pretty quick. However, if your doing it regularly the costs go down.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'd pay to have all my interior pieces done and my spoiler :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PM me if you need something done. I have the resources ;). I just got another ten yards of carbon fiber in yesterday.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
how would we go about getting this done would we have to ship you the parts and you wrap and send back or is this something we can buy and install over our parts we have now?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
^ good question.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts