Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I have a 2010 Versa Sedan 4D 1.8L that (according to a couple mechanics) needs a new Catalytic Converter. Since the catalytic converter went out my MPG has dropped through the floor and I would like to stop burning as much fuel as a hummer.

Since the mechanics are estimating something around $1,200 I would like to know how difficult it is to do myself. From what I understand its a direct fit in component?

I was looking at this one online, but have no clue if it is the correct model or not, and I cant seem to find out what I actually need.

https://www.carid.com/walker/ultra-direct-fit-catalytic-converter-mpn-53794.html?singleid=17743700&url=1402130

Someone with a little more experience care to throw me a couple tips or point me in the right direction? Thank in advance!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Can't imagine it being too difficult. The hardest part will probably be loosening the bolts. Their website says they have great customer service, so if you get stuck in the process, I'm sure they'll be glad to help you out. I say go for it, and save yourself 1000!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
sergmx
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing