Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
We're planning a Versa meet in central Florida, possibly Orlando or nearby to make it easy on everyone. Let's get the word out and get some people together for a Versa meet. Maybe every other week? Or once a month at least. :thumb2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Meet

I was looking into having a big Versa meet in Florida somewhere. Possibly Orlando or someplace in the middle of everybody.

I know forum traffic is slow but maybe we can get the word out and get some people together for a meet in a few months :woot:
Sounds good! Count me in! We can do a BBQ/meet and greet deal!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
This weekend is good for me, I'm also having a get together at my house this weekend that NVF members are welcome to come to. Gonna cook burgers, some barbecue wings, and ribs, and buffalo wings of course, as well as adult beverages for a 21 an up members.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This weekend is good for me, I'm also having a get together at my house this weekend that NVF members are welcome to come to. Gonna cook burgers, some barbecue wings, and ribs, and buffalo wings of course, as well as adult beverages for a 21 an up members.
That would be sweet. Ill let Josh know and see whats up. Which day?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Saturday night, at my house in covington. It's off of big Ben road exit 246 off of 75. About 30 minutes from you guys, I drive to Tampa and st. Pete once a week or so, its not far.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I was gonna see if Friday was good for you josh, but if Sunday is good for everyone that's cool with me.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hey tubtub just checking if you got my pm, never sure if they send when I use my phone. Wanted to see if Sunday is good for you too.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I agree, its nice to talk cars with ppl, my wife isn't so into it.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts