Nissan Versa Forums banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

· Registered
1,000 Posts
I should be going if all plays out right. So do we know where we to meet before we go to river view.

· Registered
1,963 Posts
I wish people around here were as interested in meeting

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Nice to meet you guys. Nice cars as well. It was nice to not be the only Versa for once :thumb2:
Your car kinda makes mine Look bad, next time Rob should come out. Your V's would look good out there. Me and Josh still need to lower ours, that's all Josh's really needs, mine need lowering, paint, and wheels.

· Registered
1,963 Posts

· Registered
1,000 Posts
JVersa, why dont you have an avatar ?
Every time I think about it, I end up getting side tracked. Plus I'm all most always on my phone when I'm online, and its a pain in the ass to add pics on my phone.

· Registered
1,000 Posts
So we have been meeting a few times a week on a regular bases ( Tubtub, JoshG, and I ) just giving the thread a bump to see if any of the new local versa owners want to get in on any of this awesome. If so post here, and I will pm you, or post it next time we meet up.

· Registered
1,000 Posts
So we have been meeting a few times a week on a regular bases ( Tubtub, JoshG, and I ) just giving the thread a bump to see if any of the new local versa owners want to get in on any of this awesome. If so post here, and I will pm you, or post it next time we meet up.
Bump. Join us.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.