Nissan Versa Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making some changes to the front page to eliminate some clutter : merging sections, moving sections, creating new areas and much more.

The how to section has also been updated by members needing moderator approval before any new thread can be submitted. This prevents users from posting threads not related to this area.

I will also be expanding on the classifieds section and looking into getting a new skin and fresh colors for the forum.

Hooray for a new look ! Any comments, questions or concerns. Please post here. Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks for being a member !

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Try and fix some of the links up top, I know for a fact that Classifieds does not take you to the for sales threads.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try and fix some of the links up top, I know for a fact that Classifieds does not take you to the for sales threads.
I see what you are saying. I will look into how to fix that link.

wooo! We should update the versa on the top of the page also :D
I messaged the forum designer to see what he can do about that. New theme and new colors would be great.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
we should go back to having the VOTM winner at the top instead of the white concept versa and update it each month, I cant wait to see what changes you do.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
More super moderators please!!!! We have been trying to get more for awhile now. I know there are 3 or 4 of us who have volunteered in the past. Talk to frenchychan about it please. She's pretty much the only active mod we have right now.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we should go back to having the VOTM winner at the top instead of the white concept versa and update it each month, I cant wait to see what changes you do.
I'm trying to see who I can get to change the forum skin. Reply's from rest of the admin team come slowly. Just bare with me on the forum skin.

More super moderators please!!!! We have been trying to get more for awhile now. I know there are 3 or 4 of us who have volunteered in the past. Talk to frenchychan about it please. She's pretty much the only active mod we have right now.
Problem with having more super mods is forum traffic. We arent generating enough traffic on the site to need many more moderators currently. The other moderators are active just not frequently which comes back to forum traffic is low.

There will be another opening for another moderator coming soon. Stay posted guys!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
why are the smilies paused sometimes? (just wondering) :eatpopcorn:

about the changes, I'm all about changes for the better :thumb2:

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Could you add a Facebook link on the main page somewhere easier to get? Also, I made a YouTube page before but it never took off, maybe make another one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.