Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2007 Versa currently has 151200mi on it and I have run into a few issues lately.

A few weeks back I noticed that it was not really accelerating in first or second gear until about 4000rpm and my check engine light turned on. Car was running fine in all other gears and the trouble only occurred when the car was just starting up. I asked my friend about it and he said to clean the MAF sensor, which I did and power has thusly been restored to my car. However, my fuel economy has tanked from 29avg to 23-25 with no change in driving style and my light is still on.

I borrowed an OBD II scanner and the car spit out code p2000 which seems to be related to the oxygen sensor on bank 1. I figured that it might be a remnant from the MAF sensor so I cleared the code, only to have it pop right back up again with the same code, p2000.

Has anyone had this issue before? I am thinking that replacing the forward oxygen sensor should do the trick but I am not entirely certain. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
226 Posts
seconded. It'll be the primary 02, the one closest to the engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.