Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
550 Posts
There is a bulletin that addresses this issue with a software update. If you already got the update, you could try cleaning the throttle body, performing the "pedal dance" for idle air volume learning, accelerator pedal released position learning, and the throttle closed position learning.

· Registered
550 Posts
I don't have a link for it but I believe this page has one somewhere.

You can't do the update yourself so it's gotta go to the dealer or other shop that does oem module updates, but most don't. I'd just bring it to the dealer and pay the hour.

They might want to try to diagnose it (I would) but you can tell them that you saw that code and a technician told you there is an ecm update that fixes it. If you do it in a 'just throwing it out there" type of way, they may not charge you for any diag. Who knows though. Most places don't charge if they are aware of a bulletin like this. It's just that it can be really annoying when customers insist that they know the problem because they read it online, it doesn't go well when they're wrong.

Good luck!

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.