Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been searching for sites to get a customized plate frame. I still want a personalized license plate, and am thinking in the New Year when I start my full-time job, that I will spoil my V with one.

But for now, look at what I just ordered! I am so excited to get it. :multi:

Let me know what you think!!!!!
:party:

·
Registered
303 Posts
when i first saw you posting stuff about hk, i was stoked.

but i thought you meant hk, as in heckler & koch. one of the finest firearms available.
i was thinkin this was amazing.

i'm amazed at your enthusiasm about hello kitty, keep it up

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I actually have Hello Kitty emblems to put on the back of the car :D I'm just waiting until next summer. I'm going to remove the SL emblems and put the HK emblems there instead. :D

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol. I already ordered an emblem :)
This is what it looks like. I'm just waiting for the summer to put it on. It's way too cold now to stand outside and do anything with the V.

This is what I ordered a while back. I have it sitting in my room.
I plan on removing the "SL" emblem and putting this on instead. I don't want to get rid of my Versa emblem.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Hello-Kitty-Car-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item53de57bd50

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure is :D I can't wait for the spring / summer weather to come back.
I know it will be forever before it gets nice again, but I'm going to wait to install that and the new plate cover. Hopefully by then I'll have my customized plate. It costs $240 for one here in Ontario (without a graphic) so I'm going to wait until I start working full-time in January to get it. :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have so much HK stuff at home and the tattoo and all, I figured the car wouldn't have as much of the gal...Only the steering wheel cover and a glittery decal on the silver dash part. I've loved her since I can remember!!! My coworkers are VERY surprised she's not all over the car! There's some A-holes in Baltimore that may be sort of crappy when they see a little "helpless ( I know Ju jitsu!)" Asian girl walking to her car at night by herself. So I try not to pull TOO much attention to my Asian-ness with my car. Sad, I know... but it's what B'more can be all about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.