Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They had a manufacture release of the 2011 Juke at Tynan's Nissan in Aurora. This one is a fully loaded Juke SL AWD, you can switch back to 2WD at any given time. There is also an Eco/Normal/Sport mode which you know what it does. The main thing that caught my eye was the styling of the interior. There was also a rearview monitor you can check your blind spots. Once they arrive at dealerships, I'm going to test drive!

·
Registered
354 Posts
You know, I really didn't like it at first, but it doesn't look that bad. I still probably wouldn't buy one but it is very unique styling. Just kind of reminds me of the Kia Soul car for some reason...

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Test drive the Juke SL AWD first thing in October. I already test drove the regular Mazda 3 s hatchback (non-grand touring). I'm still leaning towards the Speed 3 though. If I don't get the Speed 3, then I can fall back to either the Mazda 3 s grand touring (fully loaded) or the Juke SL AWD fully loaded. I still have options in the air.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anyone know the boost PSI? I also see that a 6 speed is also avail. 6 speed, AWD, turbo... hummmmm

I would think there is much room for improvement. 188hp @ stock boost. I would think a down-pipe, EBC, and a tune that should easy hit 225hp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts