Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a Cruze and, to word it in a nutshell...........another piece of garbage from good ol' detroit. Guy looking at it was 6'2" and had the driver seat touching the rear seat. And then I walked away never to return...........another reason why I am glad I bought an import.

...O ya. All that with a pricetag of 22 g.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Doesn't surprise me. Its gonna be a very long time before Chevy turns around and makes better cars. They have nice looking cars, but again, I wouldn't buy one. Their resale value is really bad too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Guy looking at it was 6'2" and had the driver seat touching the rear seat. And then I walked away never to return...........another reason why I am glad I bought an import.
I could of swore my Nissan 300ZX, Datsun 280ZX, and my Porsche 944 were the exact same way. Oh well, must be a domestic problem. :smilielol5:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could of swore my Nissan 300ZX, Datsun 280ZX, and my Porsche 944 were the exact same way. Oh well, must be a domestic problem. :smilielol5:
..........those are sports cars. Plus those vehicles were made 20 plus years ago. GM IS ON THE BRINK OF COLLAPSE DUH........I had a Dakota that was 2.5 inches too short for a 4 foot wide clearance. When they made the 2nd generation, I went to the dealership with a measuring tape and found that the width was narrower. Salesman was there and told me to put 2 sawed off 2 by 4s across and i could put a 4 ft. wide sheet on then. I told him that Chrysler was stupid because the Toyota T100 could fit 4 ft. wide sheets in the back w/o 2 by 4s. And told him I would never buy a Chrysler product again.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I haven't seen it yet in person, it just arrived at my dealers. GM is stepping up slightly, I like the Terrain/Equinox, but the prices are going to be rediculous, PLUS the Cruze has so much standard, quite a bit of stuff I don't want, which is also why it's costly. GM is working to get back on top, they haven't fully paid the bankruptcy (tho they publicly announced it there was a thing behind that), nor are they "in demand" like the imports that didn't have the fallouts like the two domestic ones.

I LOVE my Saturn, but it's independent and its 12 years old. I would buy another Saturn, but I won't buy anything from the other brands.

Chryslers getting ready with the first Fiat's already on presale for America, but like GM I don't think they can step back up to the giants they were. It's imports turn to be up top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts