Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have yet to meet with any of the fellow versa owners here in the Chicago land area. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's true, the sooner the better I guess. Any particular place you wanna try and meet? To be honest I'm fine if it's just you and me for now, hopefully it will attract others. I live in Cicero and work in Schaumburg, I know long drive lol but what can you do right. Weekdays I can possibly meet anywhere between Schaumburg and Cicero after 4pm. Typically I'm free on Sundays anywhere relatively close to home.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's awesome bro, we should meet one of these weekends. I'm mostly free on Sundays so let me know when you wanna do it.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, is that time of year again. Time for me to harass Chicago members for a meet again lol. So who's interested???

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested in a little photo shoot?

·
Registered
639 Posts
I've been to Chicago about 3 years ago to visit my girlfriends cousin. Hoping to make it back later this year.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been to Chicago about 3 years ago to visit my girlfriends cousin. Hoping to make it back later this year.
Well do let us know when you're in town. :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sure.
You know my local.
Where did you have in mind?
Not sure, you have any place in mind? Think I remember seen a lake front on one of your pictures if I'm not mistaken. How bout there?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not sure, you have any place in mind? Think I remember seen a lake front on one of your pictures if I'm not mistaken. How bout there?
That's in Highland Park. You've got to have city stickers and such and the local cops can be anal.
There are plenty of parks nearby that might suffice.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's in Highland Park. You've got to have city stickers and such and the local cops can be anal.
There are plenty of parks nearby that might suffice.
Good point. Let me know if you can narrow it down to one. I ask you to be in charge of picking the place cause there really isn't any nice parks or such around me. Would have to be next weekend though. I attempted to install the springs last weekend but came out empty handed, and now I have a metal on metal noise from the side I worked on so I wanna see if I can take care of that first, I've already driving it for a week like that and don't want to push it.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey there, let me know, I would be interested in a meet in chicago. I live out in the Lisle area. I am down to meet almost anywhere, but my schedule kind of sucks, and changes week to week, so for me its all time willing.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump to a Chicago meet.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bumpry bump

·
Registered