Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are. This company makes factory replacement knockoff hubcaps. They offer chrome in this style. I thought they might actually look good on my 2012 sedan. I think that the chrome would look better with the black exterior.

·
Registered
215 Posts
They would look nice on your V. But IMO I would go with the hub caps that come on the 2012 hatch and have them chrome. I think those would fit the style of your V better. :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ya. Got 1000.00? With tires. I think I would get the car detailed, lil lower not much, Cai, tint, window vents, rear spoiler, and then a pair of different hubcaps. Or put those chrome rings on the rims and put chrome lugs on.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Has anyone ever used or heard of this company? Ineedahubcap.com.
I was thinking about buying these aftermarket replacement chrome hubcaps for my sedan. Let me know what you think. :woot:
I think you should go for it. after all, hubcaps they're not that expensive, if you don't like them, then take them off and sell them.
You never know unless you try.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.