Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so lately i have been hearing almost like a clicking or a knocking noise on the drivers side of my V every time i turn to the right its not so much when i turn left could there be something going wrong with my axle or something?.

·
Registered
138 Posts
That happened to my car. Must be the "steering column" or I don't know how it name in English

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's not near old enough for the CV shaft to be bad based on wear, unless the boot has come off. Which means the grease will likely have slung out of the joint. But without looking at it, the CV shaft is my best opinion. If it is the CV shaft the sound will get worse and the joint could seperate on the shaft.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I had a clicking in the front when I turned one way and it was the steering shaft went bad they didnt know why but it was replaced at like 30k I have an 09 sedan

·
Registered
993 Posts
Check the blower motor, if its sound like a card stuck in some spokes,then its something stuck. Things from the glove box can slip in there. Pull out the glove box and the blower motor is on the left hand side. Theres also a thread about this cant remember the link, just look up blowe motor in the forum search bar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.