Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one of things that I'm not in love with are the cheap looking and feeling climate control knobs in my 2014 Versa Note. I've been looking for something that looks and feels better.

There are the cheap Chinese replacements available on Ebay, but they are not compatible with the 2014.

I've thought of adapting or making my own, using a set of 2014 knobs, but I'm unable to find them anywhere. All I've been able to find is the complete climate control unit on Ebay, which seems like overkill.

Any idea where I could find some compatible knobs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a set from Aliexpress.com The fan knob fit just fine, but the temperature and air setting knobs were loose. I dabbed some silicone on the ends and pressed them on. I like them, but the do take some getting used to. I have a 2014 Versa SL, which I have had now for two months.

I bought other accessories, mostly interior chrome pieces. The quality is okay, but then I didn't pay a whole lot for them either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Arizona68
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing