Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'll have the pics up tmrw morning, but i decided to paint the hub caps on the versa black, and it loooks pretty good, wondering what everyones plans are if they have hubs or suchh

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Nissan tiida Transport

Vehicle Car Compact car Wheel Infrastructure

still have to put another coat on, but its okay for the time being

·
Registered
452 Posts
i painted my steelies gloss red and put old school trim rings on them looks pretty good, actully it sounds funny as heck but it works..

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Im not sure if we're talking about the same thing but I thought about getting a set of the chrome lips for my steelies but my steelies were 14s and I couldn't find them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
yeah there called trim rings look them up on summit they should have some in 14s

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
new shift knob!

so recently i bought a new knob and took off the stock knob, which btw you just pull really hard up to get off. and than there was a plastic piece that is sooo hard to get off, so i cut it off with a saw.
some picsss.

stock knob Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Nissan

new knob and cut Vehicle Car Gear shift Family car Vehicle door
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Car seat cover

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
You should have done a howto on the shift knob. I see that question come up alot. I myself am very curious. I know you just say pull hard but I like pics of each step. BTW I like the new height and knob.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.