Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Nissan Versa 1.6s manual I’m wanting to start a build on I’ve seen two sets of coil overs I’ve looked at the bc racing coilovers br type or the fortune auto 500 series anybody have expeirence with either one? Would love to hear some feedback

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the bc racing coilovers on my 2017 Nissan Versa. Works great. I had some issues installing it on my own since I had never done it before. Make sure to use some of the OEM parts of the old coils on the new coils to get it to fit right. Also, if you plan on lowering the car as much as possible, the front wheel gap is greater than the rear and you can’t really do much about that. You can raise the rear a bit more if you want it leveled out but otherwise you’ll just have to live with that look. Although, I did hear about a version of the bc coilovers that makes the car even lower but I didn’t get those. The adjustability of the damping is pretty neat too. I don’t know about the fortune auto 500 coilovers but I’d say just go for the BC coilovers because they work well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts