Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys n gals,

Wanted to put a feeler out there to see about possibly putting a meet together this summer. Was thinking we could invite other Nissan forums, if we can get positive feed back. Im thinking of approaching Germain Nissan to see if they might provide some space.

Your thoughts n suggestions are greatly welcomed, and of course surrounding states are welcomed too. :smilejap:

Starting to get a decent response, if anyone can let other fourms know and give us feedback. Would appreciate it. And keep in mind wife/gf and kids are welcome too.

The event is also posted on Facebook, any active member is invited to attend.

So far we got
Gwapo1970
1 athikerguy4life
2 Frenchy Chan
3 RedAlert
4 Subtle
5 Mogh
6 Hemifan87 (everyone bribe his wife so he can come hehe)

Date is set as July 28 at Germain Nissan in Gahanna Ohio

Address:

4300 Morse Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43230

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Depending on when it is, I might be willing to make the trip. There aren't really any members in my area (not active ones at least) So I'd be up for it. I wanted to take a road trip this summer anyways :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Trip from Maine? Damm thats what I call dedicated. Hope to get a decent resposne
haha. There aren't any members around here for me to meet with. I was planning on taking a road trip this summer anyways, so this could be a stopping point along the way.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Chicago, Indianapolis, cleveland, cincy, Kentucky, Pittsburgh....are all close!! Are there members in those cities/state?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'm in Chicago, might be willing to attend if time and wife permits lol.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
if wife permits
Story of our lives.. I'm single now though, so I don't have to worry about it. Probably the only good part. haha

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I hear ya man, stay single as long as possible cause once that ring comes on you're all hers lol. And when kids come in the picture, forget about lol. But I love em both to death and wouldn't change a thing =)

·
Registered
643 Posts
I must be an unusual wife....we do all sorts of car stuff with the kids, too, and I let my husband do what he wants :D. I hate when I hear about women crushing their husband's dreams and they can't enjoy their hobbies anymore...that's a part of your man and it's what makes him happy!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
My wife could care less lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I must be an unusual wife....we do all sorts of car stuff with the kids, too, and I let my husband do what he wants :D. I hate when I hear about women crushing their husband's dreams and they can't enjoy their hobbies anymore...that's a part of your man and it's what makes him happy!!

I'll give that +1

Might could come from Virginia, depending on gas cost, I do have a friend up there I would like to visit.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Starting to get a decent response, if anyone can let other fourms know and give us feedback. Would appreciate it. And keep in mind wife/gf and kids are welcome too.

So far we got
1 athikerguy4life
2 Frenchy Chan
3 RedAlert
4 Subtle

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I might bring a friend. I doubt I could get my friend to drive his car down too, but he'd probably be up for the road trip in my car.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If we get a decent response, would anybody be interested in doing a mini "car show"? We can do a little show off and see what people think of our cars? Maybe Bob from versaspeed can provide some sort of prize for the winner of the show? Or we can do it just for fun. Also maybe we can get some forum decals/versapeed decals to hand out to people who show up to the meet.

Other ideas I have are: BBQ (everyone could chip in some money) or Autocross course (need a big open parking lot for this AND permission)

If anyone else has any cool ideas, share them up! I posted this thread over on Nico and i'll let you guys know if we get any interest over there.

·
Registered
643 Posts
we can definitely do a bbq...autocross is harder to get set up because of permission/liability, etc...you can always do a fun run on public roads :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
we can definitely do a bbq...autocross is harder to get set up because of permission/liability, etc...you can always do a fun run on public roads :)
I was thinking it'd be hard to get permission to do an auto-x course, but thought i'd throw it out there. And if there are any good canyon runs, im in.. Oh wait, its Ohio.. hahaha :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Once everything is set and done who ever is in charge should send a private message to all the attendees with location, time, and date. Not everyone checks all threats all the time, that's only reason i'm suggesting.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts