Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
sounds like a good date...no road races on tv, etc :)

have you reached out to the dealerships, yet?

and can you change the title of the thread to reflect the date...if not, i can edit it for you (some forums won't let you edit titles and i never remember what forum does what, lol)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Fenchy if you can edit the title of the thread please do so, not sure how to.
Going to check with the dealer next Tuesday, have to go up to Columbus for some other appointments. Have to check w the dealer about having a interior panel replaced.

·
Registered
27 Posts
live in seattle. will be in cleveland in may, but won't be driving lol...

wonder if there're any NW peeps on here...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I will be marking the 28th on my calendar :)

As long as work permits, I will be going. Shouldn't be a problem.

Now I gotta make sure the V is ready.

·
Registered
27 Posts
weekend of may 20th or so for grandma's 80th birthday-party-turned-family-reunion. it's going to be INSANE. :smilielol5:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
weekend of may 20th or so for grandma's 80th birthday-party-turned-family-reunion. it's going to be INSANE. :smilielol5:
Come on out if its nissan it's welcomed.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Come on out if its nissan it's welcomed.
Hey I just realized something, you been updating members attending but I haven't seen your name there :ihih: lol I also just realized what you name means lol

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
hemifan, I know your on the fence, so if it helps any, you can split a hotel room with me. (That goes for anyone else as well) I'm probably gonna have to stay at least one night since its gonna be a long drive.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
SWEEEEEEET! There is one member over on nicoclub who says they are interested. they're from Cleveland, so not too far away. I'm gonna post the thread up on the Nissan main page to see if we can get some other car owners interested in coming. (people outside the versa-only forum)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
well guys its not looking like I can make this one :( :( with my wife being pregnant we dont really want to make a 10hr car ride sorry all

·
3,417 Posts
See if you guys can ask one of your local Nissan dealerships if they allow a m&g BBQ on their property or a tech day. That will greatly encourage the tuner community.

We had a Mazda tech day in Lakewood last year, members were encouraged to attend. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it out due to work schedule conflicting.

·
Registered
643 Posts
What's a tech day? Our mazda community has done meets at local race reams (sahlens mazda teem)..I missed that, though...but I dont think we have any local Nissan teams...I could be wrong...

·
3,417 Posts
The objective of a tech day:

• Develop good relations with club/forum members. Also with the dealer and shop.
  • Opportunity to ask questions about members rides, learn something new.
  • Socialize with other members
  • Work on each others cars, install mods, oil changes, car issues, etc.
  • A BBQ or potluck is offered for lunch
Basically, that's how we did ours last summer. I had a friend of mine replace a light bulb in my glovebox with LEDs. Couldn't do it myself without any help. If you're interested in setting one up, schedule it ahead of time and give people a good notice so they can make it out whether it's at a dealer or your house.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
With this being first time around with the dealership prefer to keep it simple. Plus a tech day that involves working on the vehicles also involves legal issues. That would have to be researched and approved. I am checking with them about advertising and such. Cookout is a possible maybe have to see how they feel.
For now I'm thinking a meet at the dealership then a short cruise to Hoover dam for additional photo ops.

41 - 60 of 122 Posts
About this Discussion
121 Replies
13 Participants
frenchy chan
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing