Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help. Parked car on friday after work and car completely dead monday morning. Checked battery, is fine. checked fusible link that is also fine. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Need help. Parked car on friday after work and car completely dead monday morning. Checked battery, is fine. checked fusible link that is also fine. Any suggestions?
Please don't take this as an insult, but have checked the battery connections. I have found that sometimes over a period of time that oxidation and corrosion can interfere with the battery cable clamps ability to transmit the power to the vehicle. I usually remove and clean them when there is an electrical issue just to make sure they are ok. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Please don't take this as an insult, but have checked the battery connections. I have found that sometimes over a period of time that oxidation and corrosion can interfere with the battery cable clamps ability to transmit the power to the vehicle. I usually remove and clean them when there is an electrical issue just to make sure they are ok. Good luck!!!
Yes, particularly a negative battery connection. Or a bad ground connection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts