Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had mine since April. Connected Bluetooth, and am able to make hands-free calls just fine, however i am not able to connect Pandora to play on car system, not through Bluetooth OR through AUX input chord, tried connecting with USB as well, but no luck.

Am i doing something wrong, or is AUX input Defective?

Sooo frustrated :crying:

·
Registered
527 Posts
There is a volume adjustment for AUX. Make sure the volume is not turned down to the lowest setting.

The radio may be Bluetooth, but it only connects the phone. It is NOT A STREAMING Bluetooth radio.

If you cannot play thru the AUX, then the radio may be defective.

These are fairly cheap radios. My CD player stopped playing CDs within 8 months of ownership.

·
Registered
527 Posts
So theres nothing i can do about it?
not even AUX chord?
What I'm saying is, you should be able to play any device (iphone, ipod, mp3 player etc.) through your aux input using a 3.5mm aux cable. If this does not work, your radio may be defective. Since you have a 2015 model, I would assume it is under warranty and they should repair or replace the radio.

If there is nothing wrong with your radio you can play Pandora on your smart phone using the cable.

For 2015, the standard radio on the S, S+ and SV models do not have Bluetooth Streaming. The SR and SL models have BT Streaming standard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What I'm saying is, you should be able to play any device (iphone, ipod, mp3 player etc.) through your aux input using a 3.5mm aux cable. If this does not work, your radio may be defective. Since you have a 2015 model, I would assume it is under warranty and they should repair or replace the radio.

If there is nothing wrong with your radio you can play Pandora on your smart phone using the cable.

For 2015, the standard radio on the S, S+ and SV models do not have Bluetooth Streaming. The SR and SL models have BT Streaming standard.
jas32 - is correct! I have a 2015 Note SR and my BT Steaming (Pandora) works perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.