Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any local Colorado Versa owners, there will be a Nissan/Infiniti meet on Sunday Aug 30th at Denver City Park. The specific location is still up in the air, we are deciding on that right now. If you're free that day, please try to attend the meet. For more information check out the CONOC events link. Times, location and events will be updated frequently.
http://www.conoc.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Your post about the meet reminds me of something.
Driving home on Saturday, we were driving to Washington P.A. to do some shopping at the outlets before heading home, and we suddenly hit traffic. We were driving in the middle lane (there were 3 lanes total) and we must have driven past 100 or more HONDA CIVICS! They were all shit too, all rusted out, and some of them were breaking down on the side of the highway! My parents were a little bit confused as to why their were so many! haha! I only saw one clean Civic and it was a female driver! I should have taken a picture, but I couldn't be bothered. Thought it was a funny sight though!

·
Registered
927 Posts
lol that is a shame... broken down civics... hehehe well on our meet at sonics last time there were broken hondas also hehehe like rusted out and all it got is a muffler :p

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tomorrow is the day! Suppose to have isolated afternoon storms, 70 F, other than that a pretty decent day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts