Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already but if so you can just put the link under here. But anyway, there's this constant on-going noise coming from the furthermost part of the dashboard :neutral:. I know its not the A/C b/c that's a separate noise which is fine. But this one is mostly heard when on highway only stop when I stop (occasionally). It's almost like a *ticking*? I don't even know how to describe it.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already but if so you can just put the link under here. But anyway, there's this constant on-going noise coming from the furthermost part of the dashboard :neutral:. I know its not the A/C b/c that's a separate noise which is fine. But this one is mostly heard when on highway only stop when I stop (occasionally). It's almost like a *ticking*? I don't even know how to describe it.

Thanks for the help!
I had a ticking sound before, dealer fixed it. The bushing on the AC or some other metal hose got worn, and knocked against the metal.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could be? mine has been doing that sound since day 1 and i got it with 34K miles on it. So you think I should take it back to dealer? It's a mitsubishi dealer so do you also think they may send me somewhere else?
Thanks again

·
Registered
261 Posts
could be? mine has been doing that sound since day 1 and i got it with 34K miles on it. So you think I should take it back to dealer? It's a mitsubishi dealer so do you also think they may send me somewhere else?
Thanks again

You see that black rubber inside the clamp, the original foam one was worn, dealer replaced for me, but you can diy it if it's the same problem.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Idk why it took me a good 2 minutes to figure out what you were talking about..

I'll pop the hood tomorrow and take a look and then show the dealer.
Thanks underscore_hero!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.