Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
The base B16 Sentra and the Versa share the same wheel hub part number so the five lug hub should be able to be swapped in. After that you'll have to see how the different brake rotor lines up and how to get the rear brakes to work.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
You all talking about the B16 SE-R/Spec-V right, cause the base models have same lug pattern as Versa not 5. Unless you're talking about the new B17s with the 5 lug.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I'm talking about the four lug hub from a base B16 is the same as a first gen Versa. The bolt pattern from the hubs to the axle the same between the four and five lug hubs. That's on the rear at least, I haven't looked into the front yet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you could find out about the front that'd be cool. No point in having 5 lug in the rear only lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
5 lug hubs themselves are likely exact dimensions as 4 lug, produced by the same manufacturers in the same factories. I know for a fact the Versa front hub pattern is a 2 on bottom 1 on top config similar to those used in many other import and domestic. However the Sentra arrangement seems to be a 4 bolt symmetrical pattern. The axles may have more splines on the Spec V as well, the 2.0 and 2.5 trans may share axles however. Trip to the wreckers in order for information.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I wish there was a junk yard near me with a B16 and a Versa in it. I'd have this all figured out in a hurry.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I've got a front hub replacement on a B16 Spec V coming up soon...

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I've got a front hub replacement on a B16 Spec V coming up soon...
As in you're doing one on a B16 or your putting B16 parts on a Versa?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
kat_hat
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing