Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gfs 2014 nissan versas coolant reservoir tank needed replacing. i got the part in today and looked where it went. but how in the hell does that thing fit in that small space? i tried squeezing that thing in so many angles and it doesnt go in!!! i dont wanna go to a mechanic for this. i just wanna know what needs to be moved or removed in order to put this in its place? please help i cant find any videos online.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
I need to check that out. Ive worked on a few hondas and usually there is a bolt securing it near the top and a tab at the bottom. Once you undo the bolt its tilts towards the engine and lifts up out of the engine compartment.

Soda bottles make a great aftermarket solution to ruptured, leaking or missing over flow bottles.

·
Registered
674 Posts
My gfs 2014 nissan versas coolant reservoir tank needed replacing. i got the part in today and looked where it went. but how in the hell does that thing fit in that small space? i tried squeezing that thing in so many angles and it doesnt go in!!! i dont wanna go to a mechanic for this. i just wanna know what needs to be moved or removed in order to put this in its place? please help i cant find any videos online.
This is the shop manual for the cooling system, but it does not show how to change out the reservoir tank. If you look at the "radiator removal" section, it shows a number of steps prior to the tank removal itself. Good luck

https://cardiagn.com/engine-cooling-system-2014-versa-s/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing