Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2010 versa....i have to crank on it about 2-7 times before it actually start up....i have put a new fuel pump from the dealership in it..so that take care of the fuel pressure regulator and fuel filter......so what can cause it to to still be cranking like this...please help....

·
Registered
360 Posts
i have put a new fuel pump from the dealership in it..so that take care of the fuel pressure regulator and fuel filter......
Still, lets get to a square one:
(1) After your car was sitting overnight, and you turn your key into the Run position, do you hear for a few seconds a humming sound of your fuel pump?
(2) Also, if you turn you key into Run position and wait a bit to prime a fuel system before turning it into Start position to start the car, does it cut on number of attempts to actually start the car up?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes ....I do hear the sound of my fuel pump...(2)..I have to crank on it several times before it actually startup...I’m thinking I might have so restrictions in my fuel lines somewhere....that’s why I want to do a fuel pressure test on the fuel rail ...plus I just installed a new pump from the dealer...what u think...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Check codes at Autozone....P0725....p0335....p0031...p0130.....what’s the CEL....
The first 2 are related to the crankshaft position sensor
The last 2 are related to the front O2 sensor

CEL=Check Engine Light

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks....can that cause the car to have to be cranked on several several Times before it starts up?....thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I put a new crank sensor in about 6-8 months ago and still been cranking several times since before it start up......what I need to do....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IMG_9920.mov.....listen at this video ...hope I got it posted ...this my first time posting a video....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts