Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I passed by a local junkyard today, and saw a loaded SL cube there, and it looked like a new arrival, cause it still had fogs and alloys. Anybody interested in parts?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I don't know, but I would assume. I was looking at pics, and they look just like the fogs I had on my Versa. I was gonna pick those up anyways.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The switch won't work, it's connected together with the wiper switch, basically a combination switch. You'd have to buy that seperate, but like I showed in one of my how too's, there's alot of switch's that will work, like early infinity G35, so you could grab it cheap, but it looked as if there was alot of new model cars there, so ill really look around.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I'm really gonna take a good look around. If there are any versa's I will let u know, and grab any good stuff, ;) I will be looking around at that cube, and I will be taking some cube parts home with me, as long as the wrecker isn't gonna charge me an arm and a leg for the parts, lol

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I went today, and I was not happy. It is owned by AAA, and they want an arm and a leg for everything. Never again!!! Passed by a nissan juckyard only on my way back. That may be another day, I was too fustrated with this dude.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Randy are you still interested in the fogs? If not, then ill put them on ebay.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I sent you an email on monday, no wounder you havent responded, lol. Ok here's the story, I got the fogs, they are OEM. It was from a 2011 cube SL with SL package. It was owned my AAA, and was not to happy. They wanted $100 each, then $75, then I said no, and he was like what would u pay for them, I said $120, he said well....... ok, but you pull them off your self, and I was like ok not a problem. Got in to pay for them and he added tax, I was so pissed. So anyways, I got them but paid $128 for them. Ill tell u what, if you still want them, let me know, Ill do $128 plus the shipping, unless your close by me, or wanna wait till a sentra meet, and ill bring them, it's up to you. I know there are other alternatives at this price, so it won't bother me if you don't want them. Just lemme know.....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't have anyway of telling, but bob from versaspeed could prolly tell you. I added fogs to my versa, and these look the same, only difference is the screw type. The versa had to use sockets, and this only needs a philips. On ebay I see people selling aftermarket fogs and the tittle says for versa, cube, and murano. I can send pics as well if you want......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.