Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
I went to Wally Mart and when I walked back to my car, some inconsiderate person did a little number to the bumper of my car. I am so upset.

My stomach turns just looking at this.

The bumper loop where the edge of the bumper meets the fender broke and the bumper was sticking out. I was able to push it in this much, but I will need to remove the bumper and try and fix it. Anyway, how is your day going?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
That sucks I had someone hit the back of mine so now I have some blue paint hope it buffs out, people are do rude now a days I hate it, and the ones that do it will be the first to raise hell if you hit them just a bit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That stinks that people will damage another's car and then just leave, I also walk the long way across the parking lot for that reason.

(But I still don't understand what you think they are ungrateful about!)

·
Registered
613 Posts
wow people have no respect, sorry to see that bro! that hurts me just seeing it, hopefully you'll get it all fixed up soon!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
That sucks man... Remember "what goes around, comes around" so whoever did that to your Versa will have some bad karma.. :Angel_anim: hope you can get the bumper fixed man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.