Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Looks good. I love the way the fit's look. Just not the base.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Looks good. I love the way the fit's look. Just not the base.
The newer style fit has grown on me. I just hate the side profile of it ... Other than that, it's not a bad car. I still would rather have my Versa. Insurance on a Honda is outrageous.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought JDM style includes tint and visors? Guess I could be wrong, not so sure.
Dont know about tint because most "JDM" cars go tint-less but you're right about the visors.

Speaking of "JDM"...the other day I saw a gray Cobalt with Rotas, smoked head/tailights, JDM plates, domo, and JDM as FXXX stickers. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If they like the JDM thing then that's cool, not sure what else to say about the entire entity.
I agree. I see alot of JDM wanna be's(mostly Civics) but dont say your Chevy is JDM. They must not know the true meaning of J D M. :wink5:

My Versa is USDM. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Fitment is flawless, looks pretty good for a fit lol. I agree with Ashley on the side profile thing, but other than that I guess I can stand the way the fit looks. As a main competitor, I just think the Versa has a better flowing look altogether but I like the style and the way that one is done.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Any exterior difference between US and Canadian Versa?
When you buy a 2010 SL here, you don't automatically get sport bumpers. You only do if you get the sport package.

Also, the base here only gives you black door handles, but the mirrors are body coloured.

Also, in terms of features, we do not have the option for the i-key, but we do get heated side mirrors :)

Other than that it's pretty much the same.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts