Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Tein Spring S-Techs today and I read the instructions provided. They said that I need to cut my front bump rubber.

Nissan Versa 5 Door C'0.6 c 0.8
"Cut at 'C'' inches lines from the upper end and at 'c' inches from that line, then remove the middle part ('c' - inch thickness)"

Has anyone ever cut their bump stop? Also I didn't quite under the cutting instructions. :blush5:. Would I be cutting a total of 1.4 ft (inch) from the top? Any advice would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i don't think that its completely necessary. majority of the people here have tanabe and eibach and they don't say to cut it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ummm i dont think you have to cut it dude from what i remeber i installed the same springs bout 2 months ago pretty easy.
I read a couple of threads where their versa scraped the floor because it wasn't cut. Anyways I installed them this morning and figured out how they were cut.

i don't think that its completely necessary. majority of the people here have tanabe and eibach and they don't say to cut it.
Thanks for the response! I noticed that no ones really cut them, but I thin the Tein springs are lowering then the Tanabe and Eibach.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.