Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed today a weird vibration and sound (pretty subtle but noticeable) in the cabin (from outside with engine bay open sounds the same) when the car is stopped, foot on brake or e-brake on, while in D. If I put it in neutral it goes away.

Also I stepped on it a bit on my way home today and it was weird almost like a gear slip/skip, had like a lurch of power, then no power, then another lurch of power...strange for the CVT...I think maybe I just didn't have good traction on the ground.

Anyone experienced this ever? I think I need to get the CVT checked out, I've been meaning to do this.

Also, somewhat unrelated, does anyone else have a wicked noticeable vibration in their car when you activate electronics whilst standing still with the engine on and foot on the brake? At lights if I turn on the AC, or just the blower, or even roll the windows up and down I get this weird vibration.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Should I get it checked out by Nissan?

EDIT: just called dealer to check on warranty, they are gonna call me back.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nissan says it's under warranty. They also told me to come trade in my car lol. I will maybe use their wanting it as an excuse to test drive a Juke for fun while they work on it. Will take it into the dealer at some point. Our dealer is a GT-R dealer but I've never seen one there.

What's a TSB, a recall? I didn't get any notice and I think maybe they would've mention it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.