Hail damage did it....

Play this and watch the picture :biggrinjester:

:cryin:

at least I'm okay.... it could be a lot worst but today was going to be a great day to spend waxing and waxing and buffin
that's what insurance is for

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's just wrong, that's the exact same colour too as my hatch that's sick man. I just got mine back from the shop last week and spent yesterday waxing. Do you know what the estimated damages will cost to fix.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's just wrong, that's the exact same colour too as my hatch that's sick man. I just got mine back from the shop last week and spent yesterday waxing. Do you know what the estimated damages will cost to fix.
I don't know that yet, I'm goinna say 3,000.

it will get fixed :thumb2:

when I show people hey look at my hail damage, they go like...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Your gate panel still looks better than mine! Brightside!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Wow, i sure am glad i have a garage to park my car from the elements !!, thats some serious damage man
I agree. I'm also very glad that Kit gets to sleep in the garage. However, if something like this ever happened while I was at work, she would come out very damaged as well. No covered parking at my jobs ...

BluV3R18: I really hope you get it fixed. I know how much you love your Versa ... This really sucks to see it like that :(

·
Registered
613 Posts
Poor blue v all damaged, sorry to hear man hope it gets fixed soon!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Man that's so sad to see such a nice v in that shape I hope the insurance treats you right and it gets back to 100% perfect again keep us up to date on repairs

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Wow... I saw pics in the other threads but these ones really show the damage... that SUCKS.

I remember the day I brought my car home we had a torrential rainstorm and as soon as I got home it started hailing. Not a good feeling. Oh well... full coverage FTW!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts