Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I own a 2010 Versa and for some reason my dashboard lights reversed. When the headlights are on the lights inside are dim, but when the headlights are off they light up as normal. It used to be the other way around so that the dashboard lighting is on when the headlights are on. This happened suddenly without any known cause and it makes it difficult to drive at night (it's hard to read the speed etc). Would anyone have a clue as to why this happens and if there's an easy fix?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hi, I own a 2010 Versa and for some reason my dashboard lights reversed. When the headlights are on the lights inside are dim, but when the headlights are off they light up as normal. It used to be the other way around so that the dashboard lighting is on when the headlights are on. This happened suddenly without any known cause and it makes it difficult to drive at night (it's hard to read the speed etc). Would anyone have a clue as to why this happens and if there's an easy fix?
You should have the option to adjust your dashboard lights to your preference. I know sometimes when I am cleaning the interior, I move the dashboard light control by mistake, and it needs to be readjusted. If you read your owners manual, it will tell you how to adjust your dashboard lighting. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts