Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
My new Versa Note is being detailed and delivered to my house (the dealership had to do a dealer trade with another dealer in the state) in about an hour or so as soon as it gets here I'll take lots and lots of pictures lol

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
our first Note! Woo Hoo! I think a restructure of the forum may be in order soon. Since now there are basically 4 different cars. The C11, C11X, N17, and now the E12. Those are the chassis codes.

Can't wait to see pics and your initial feelings toward the vehicle.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
can't wait for the pics welcome!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
We want more, we want more lol

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I like that steering wheel alot. It's a shame we didn't get the over sea's cluster or dash though.

I agree with redalert. Show us more!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Enough with the teaser pics lol, we want to see from all angles =)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
perhaps a funny question for Texas but did you get the heated seats? how adjustable are they?
congrats!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We drove it around town and it handles great, smooth acceleration, real nice turn radius, brakes are not as touchy as the 2012 Versa HB I traded. My wife is going to have to get used to the push bitten start. Btw you have to push the brake and the button for the car to start and run, but you can put yourself in gear without it being started (she learned that the hard way. All around thoughts it's a really fun car to drive

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Nice, looks real good in white. Just wish they would have added an aero kit Like they did 07-12 SLs. But nice never the less. Is it just me or they just keep on placing that 12V. outlet further and further from the driver lmao. Just to put it in perspective, and comparison with the old, How much did you pay with all the options if you don't mind me asking.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts