Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
the mid pipe looks shitty and the piping looks small.

Keepin it honest I see :)

I will hold judgment until better pics are posted. What is the specs on that pipe though, 2" ID?

Wonder what is optimal for an NA engine with 1.8l displacement? I believe Bob was dyno testing this soon. Look forward to that post.

I think nissan is going to have a nice engine swap for us, or at least the 1.6 guys in the future. I heard the turbo HR series might come stateside. It's already available in a Renault.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i think ill be going to the local exhaust shop unless thats just a bad camera picture..

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got some pix, will post up a bit later, piping isn't small at all. its 2.25" and this exhaust sounds MEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNN on the road, and the butt dyno feels some gains through the powerband. stokd

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

im gonna do a install write up a lil later, here are some pix

its awesome, sounds insane on the road. best part ive put on the Versa yet!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dude, you look like a tough mofo haulin that shiny big pipe around like it's monee in the bank brah! Look at the reflection, I can see my grill! I'm sportin it son!!!
thats superskunk ha.

ill post up some sound clips tommorrow. im trying to find my charger for my video camera!!! i lost it!!! pray i find it

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha holy shit ur right! :p
i can actually fit my whole fist in the tip!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good man. How long did it take you to install?
well we had to go run to the store twice, so longer than expected plus had to take pictures step by step for a write up, but its good to have 1 other person to help, should only take 30-45 minutes.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.