Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just got off the phone with Bob over at Versaspeed. He has an appointment with DC Sports on Monday the 28th for test fitment for the header to get fabbed up for production and is going to leave his car their for a couple days.

HEADER IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb2::woot::biggrinjester:

******UPDATE*******

we dropped bobs car off today. They are going to do test fitments and fab the header up. The guy said that after this week we will see the header on sale in about a month and a half!!!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!!

***Update*** 4/18/11

We picked up the versaspeed car today, DC said the header will be ready for sale late may early june. They got 5HP and 3TQ out of the short header and said they are going to tinker with the design on their computers to get a couple more HP and TQ out of it.
-Also, cool to note, they are thinking about doing a whole header system with a cat delete. Send some emails to DC and show that demand! they read ur emails and listen.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
X2 Will it fit the 1.6 engine? :biggrinjester:
i have noooo idea.... but i do know it will fit the mr18 and the mr20 motors so all the sentra people out there will have a quality header too!

·
Registered
656 Posts
cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
damn, woulda been nice to have a full high flow exhaust

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sometimes too much flow is not a good thing.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
******UPDATE*******

we dropped bobs car off today. They are going to do test fitments and fab the header up. The guy said that after this week we will see the header on sale in about a month and a half!!!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yup! hopefully latest june. they said they know there is a high demand for the header so they are doing all the final stuff right now

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Don't mean to jump ahead of myself but any idea what the price tag might be on these?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't mean to jump ahead of myself but any idea what the price tag might be on these?
not sure, but im sure it will resemble the header of the fits and yaris' just google search it.

I wonder how much of a pain the ass installation will be since our header is in the back of the engine bay? I have a sentra so it might be worse :(
sentra and versa are the same. its a pain in the ass regardless. im just going to take mine to get it done somehwere right the first time.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
***Update***

We picked up the versaspeed car today, DC said the header will be ready for sale late may early june. They got 5HP and 3TQ out of the short header and said they are going to tinker with the design on their computers to get a couple more HP and TQ out of it.
-Also, cool to note, they are thinking about doing a whole header system with a cat delete. Send some emails to DC and show that demand! they read ur emails and listen.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
If they delete the cat wouldn't that make it not street legal?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.