·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #202

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
BUMP. anyone goin? im going, ive wanted to go for the lonest time now..

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
So bob and i are going on sunday, ANYONE else wanna join?

·
Registered
425 Posts
next meet ideas?

so since i missed the last meet (sorry about that BTW) where can we meet up again? lets say anyone doing anything in august? I maybe going to vegas but i want to know if you guys want to have a meet first so i can plan it around that.

List of ideas:

1) the New Sonic's in monrovia

2) Santa Monica Pier

or

3)or this last weekend of July we can maybe through a BBQ at my pad :D thats maybe do :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
ya the 2 door one is horrible to me. even with all the upgrades its not good at all. I always worry about people that buy that car. if you look at their crash test ratings from rearend collision its a 1 star.......... toyota yaris 2 door hatchback = death trap

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
ya the 2 door one is horrible to me. even with all the upgrades its not good at all. I always worry about people that buy that car. if you look at their crash test ratings from rearend collision its a 1 star.......... toyota yaris 2 door hatchback = death trap
Can you imagine a Smart in a crash?

They promote those here as city cars. Even in the city, I wouldn't feel that safe. Can you imagine driving that on a windy day. You'd end up in the ditch.

201 - 216 of 216 Posts
About this Discussion
215 Replies
11 Participants
tKowReCkLeSs
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing