1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
ok so so far

Bob
Wreck
Tango
Mango
Skunk

Aren't there more members in socal? I swear I remember more people.
there are more, but some reason when we get ahold of them they back out last minute. or just not show at all

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
dont worry Edgar, we all can do something with your girlfriend.... LMAFAO!!! we can drive in together.... we would have to leave your house at 11
LMFAO, that was priceless!! You guys crack me up reading some of yalls posts, lmao.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
none in NC. The closest one to me is either georgia or Maryland.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
there is a place in Hollywood that makes a Pizza that measures like 5'x8' it fits in the bed of a truck... and its so big that they cant get it through the front door... it is HUGE, there is also a place in East LA that makes a huge burrito that is served on a platter...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
there is a place in Hollywood that makes a Pizza that measures like 5'x8' it fits in the bed of a truck... and its so big that they cant get it through the front door... it is HUGE, there is also a place in East LA that makes a huge burrito that is served on a platter...
omg, I feel sick just reading that!!!

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Hahaha, that's some funny schit! :thumb2: I really need to get down to socal again, I miss it!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
are you talking about "Big Mamas and Papas Pizza"? they have HUGE pizzas!!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Here in Canada the portions of food are smaller than in the US.
However, there is a pizza place (only one location in Hamilton) that is called "Mr. Grande". The pizza is HUGE. Honestly it barely fit in the back doors of my dads car. It took up the entire back seat ... definitely not as big as what you are talking about, but here for us Canadians that is gigantic. Perfect for a party though (which is why we ordered it).

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
this isn't even the biggest, this is like the mama size or something. the papa size is like 2 of these

41 - 60 of 216 Posts