Nissan Versa Forums banner
161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
forget bungee jumping, lets go base jumping!!! haha ive always wanted to do that

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
i can't make it, its my best friends bday that night. srry guyz

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
hahaha, this is like the 1st meet i cant make cut some slack :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
whats up Chris! you coming out to this one? how do you like the springs?
Wut up theo! I gotta see man ive been busy working...working two jobs and its graveyard isnt fun lol

Actually the springs havent been installed yet...my bro and i are looking for rims and then will drop it...the rims im considering are the sport max 521 hopefully by june i can get some rims

how do u like to hood?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
i might be able to make it... i think im gettn dates mixed up

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
i have a guitar, i don't really play much :p ill be going. is this on friday or sat?

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Wut up theo! I gotta see man ive been busy working...working two jobs and its graveyard isnt fun lol

Actually the springs havent been installed yet...my bro and i are looking for rims and then will drop it...the rims im considering are the sport max 521 hopefully by june i can get some rims

how do u like to hood?
there was a member here that had the 521's on his hatch, i was actually looking to get the 522's but i dont like that the biggest size they make in a 4 lug is 16" so im thinking that maybe a 5 lug conversion will be in order... but i cant spend money i dont have just yet... the hood is cool, but they messed up and used the same size bolts as stock so you cant really adjust it too much... but it does look great on my car.... so who wants to be the early bird to go out and get us a pit? oh yeah and im pretty sure that parking still costs about $10

161 - 180 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.