Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres the sound bytes everyone!!!!! my mic on my cameras hangers are broken so it was hanging on my seat, so you can hear it gettn knocked around sometimes... other than that the exhaust is excellent!

any questions just ask :)

ps. its still breaking in.

if you go to youtube please rate it :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
damn that is way too loud... don't get me wrong, it sounds fucking awesome but I literally just finished beating an exhaust ticket I got last december... NYC is real strict on the exhaust note db level.... prior to the december ticket I had received one in november so figure I'd get one 1 a month with this catback

ps. tickets were given w/ the silencer in place

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
damn that is way too loud... don't get me wrong, it sounds fucking awesome but I literally just finished beating an exhaust ticket I got last december... NYC is real strict on the exhaust note db level.... prior to the december ticket I had received one in november so figure I'd get one 1 a month with this catback

ps. tickets were given w/ the silencer in place
the db level has an average of 75-85db with a touch of gas while cruising its not until you floor it in it hits 95-96db i have a db app on my phone :p works pretty well

stokd you guys like it though!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aplpix: it does have a space for a removable silencer

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't know man I have had a ton of exhaust setups in my car array and I've been pulled over with a full muffler and resonator... quiet stuff...

I don't think an app would get me out of a ticket... lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know man I have had a ton of exhaust setups in my car array and I've been pulled over with a full muffler and resonator... quiet stuff...

I don't think an app would get me out of a ticket... lol
naw im just sayin those are the db levels that my phone picked up. those were in cabin. ill have to check outside. im not saying its a 100% right, but it would be in the ballpark

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
hehe tango I love mine too dawg. This might sound bad I wish it was louder!!! I love when it cranks up!!!
you got one too?? NICE!!! it will be louder, after it fully breaks in itll be deeper and louder. with my magnaflow it took about a couple hundred miles till it fully broke in then sounded nice. this blows it outa the park though! so i can't wait till its all settled in. im gonna heat that shit up, drive it nice and hard for a while (no ****)

it makes a rad sound just before redline, i can't describe it but its so sick! ive noticed after the exhaust heats up for a couple miles it sounds better :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.