Nissan Versa Forums banner

dcason92: 2012 Versa S

8K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  JoshG 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here is my 2012 White Hatchback and a good bit of the work I have put into in about 8 months. Please share opinions and criticism whether its a like, dislike, or an idea. I'm open to it all. Thanks to so many of the frequent posters on this site. I wouldn't have been able to do half of it without these awesome forums.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

if you have any questions on my mods please do ask, ill help in any way that I can.

Mods below include wheels and tires, tanabe springs, dvd headrests, 2, 10" Rockford subwoofers

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Rockford door component setup with tweeters mounted in door panels
the infamous ebay climate control knobs
pioneer dvd headunit
white led interior lighting
Rockford amp hidden under passenger seat

Attachments

#3 ·
and of course little man's wireless headphones and awesome seat.

Attachments

#7 ·
Thanks josh

#8 ·
I got them from a seller on eBay. Installed them myself. I think the quality is pretty good. Installation was easy. If that's what you mean by custom than yes. They were preset in the headrests though. And they are black leather where as the seats are black suede. I would like to eventually get some seats or clazzio covers to match.

#9 ·
The 17s do stick out a fair amount about 1 and a half inches. This isn't really due to the width of the wheel but the low +25 offset. Your 16x7s shouldn't stick out at all even with a similar offset. I wouldn't think you would have any clearance issues.

#13 ·
Plasti dip grill and emblems

I plasti dipped my grille and emblems today. It was very easy to do. What do you guys think? I like it a lot better than the original chrome trim. Any questions let me know. I plan to do the roof and maybe the hatch handle and door handles next after seeing how well it holds up. I have been thinking about doing the spokes of my rims as well. :thumb2:

Attachments

#14 ·
I also dipped the little square piece above the bottom grille.

#16 ·
I did not. Lowes didn't have the glossifier. I'll just stick with matte to see how it holds up and when im ready to dip more parts I'll try the glossifier.

#20 ·
Nice to hear. Hopefully mine will hold up for a while.

#24 ·
Thanks man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.