Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I barreled out of my parking spot earlier today before the heavy stuff hit NYC... and drove over to my buddies crip... indoor parking ftw :woot:

Anyway I had ordered the slim ballast kit h4/6000k... HAD NO IDEA it came with a relay

so we got to work...

the kit came with some double stick tape (which held for 5minutes)
So I ghetto rigged (zip ties ftw)... straight out from one of my honda days

Well we finished up and sadly I wish I had projectors there is a mild glare above the cutoff which is no big deal...
On to the rest of the pics

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
looks good!!!

·
Registered
927 Posts
miss nic can you take a pic of your light out put with the regular bulb in the projectors. tango has the same projector i think he has some pics posted somewhere with his HIDs.
Good job still here but i would smack you though if you drive behind me lol hahahaha

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
nice, i love DDM Tuning's HIDs i have a H3 6000k pair for my headlights. LOVE THEM no problems at all and light up the road so nicely.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
miss nic can you take a pic of your light out put with the regular bulb in the projectors. tango has the same projector i think he has some pics posted somewhere with his HIDs.
Good job still here but i would smack you though if you drive behind me lol hahahaha
a simple brake check would do :26:

·
Registered
551 Posts
yepp...i will...i'll try tomorrow night since i'm not getting off work til after dark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts