Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
From reading your post, it sounds like you haven't received final word yet on approval of engine replacement. I would certainly be dealing with the dealership that documented you needed a new engine.

I had an experience under warranty for a minor issue where one dealership said it wasn't covered and I fought Nissan for a couple of months with no success. Finally I went to another dealership and the item was fixed under warranty with no issues. Go figure.

I have nothing good to say about Nissan's 1-800 customer service process you are supposed to use. My experience is the people answering the phones are following a specific script that ultimately leads them to telling you, "No". They have zero decision making authority and getting in touch with someone who can actually make a decision based on facts and not on their script is very very difficult.

Good luck and hopefully you will hear good news from the dealership concerning your engine replacement.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.