Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad but as always, they're overpriced. I like how it looks with both wings. OEM sidemarkers?
No got them off of ebay. I think they are for a Civic. The mid wing i got off of Amazon but last time i looked for another forum member i couldn't find it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks. Were they hard to install?
Not really. Had to pick a spot that i liked and measured to make sure they were in the right spot and same for both sides. Then got a drill bit to make center hole, then took a metal step drill bit and enlarged hole to size needed to fit side marker. Then i extended the wires from the side markers so i could tap into turn signal wire. Done! :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I have a how to on installing a set on mine the car looks great and not that bad a price have you posted any pics of the new car yet?

edit: nvm I just found the pics the camaro it looks nice I like it makes me wish I had gotten the one I wanted lol

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Not really. Had to pick a spot that i liked and measured to make sure they were in the right spot and same for both sides. Then got a drill bit to make center hole, then took a metal step drill bit and enlarged hole to size needed to fit side marker. Then i extended the wires from the side markers so i could tap into turn signal wire. Done! :)
I have a how to on installing a set on mine
Thanks guys. I'll look into it. :thumb2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts