Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a '12 sedan and ive been thinking of debadging it for awhile, even used photoshop to see how itd turn out.

today i got bored, so i went out and decided to take off the "pure drive" badge because it just.. annoys me.

I just wanted to show you all how itd look like (the back with only the "pure drive" emblem off) so you too can remove it if you like the look.

i might also soon go ahead and take off the rest (versa, sv) and again ill post pics b/c i know if you take it off, and you dont like it, the feeling just sucks. so ill take that risk for you guys

ill also post the end result of putting the pure drive logo inside the car, which is what i intend to do with it once i go out and buy tape --;

so the pics below are two shots of the back with the "pure drive" badge removed and also a photoshopped strip of debadged combos with tints.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and for anyone wondering, this took no more than 10 minutes with a hair dryer, a zip-tie (b/c i dont own dental floss and ziptie was the best thing i could find in my garage, worked amazingly well), soap, water and a rag. and theres no residue whatsoever of the logo even being there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.