Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in the position where I might have 500 bucks on my disposal in the next few weeks but I have no idea what to do with it. I was thinking of maybe purchasing a upper front and rear strut bar from micro image along with some Tein lowering springs and either tints or custom SRI from autozone which pretty much adds up to 500 or so. Do you (versa/nissan community) think is a god idea or do you have any other suggestions. Thanks much :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any good feed backs on the ultra racing strut bars?

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I dont have an opinion but heard great stuff about it, installed only the rear sway bar by Ultra Racing and Tanabe front strut bar. From my experience, the Tanabe lowering springs are great, but going over potholes, cracks were rough for me. Try out the Tein springs, a few members on here said the ride was almost like stock w/ the exception of being lowered.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does Tein have front strut brace bar for the Versa? Cause I would love to match, you know.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
No, I don't believe there are any Tein strut brace bars for the front/rear. If you want to match, go with the Tanabe package (springs, front strut bar, rear sway bar) Don't quote me on the Tanabe rear sway bar, haven't see one around yet.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been looking around and I think I'm still gonna go with the Tein springs but DC Sport strut bar for the front, maybe UR for the rear and then of course tints. :woot:

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
It would be smart if Versaspeed had a special package on sale like the Tanabe pkg which consists of all the suspension parts or Ultra Racing, so you don't have to buy each part individually. Make it cost less this way, so it would make sense to purchase in a set.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
This month I spent 173.00 to get the windows tinted 35% all around, with life time warranty, then I ordered window visors from versaspeed.com and it was 129.00 shipped UPS ground. it will take about 5 business days to arrive.
that right there is 302.00 spent on the windows. I really wanted those visors but I wanted to get the windows tinted first :thumb2:
plus not only the car looks better, but it keeps the inside cooler in the summer time and you will notice the difference
I also got the visors to be able to crack my window when it rains and let more fresh air in :rolleyes5:
uhmm... not really, I got the visors for looks!!! lol

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
How come you paid that much for the OEM visors? I bought mine here two years ago...
http://www.thenismoshop.com/catalog/Versa___TIIDA-Exterior_Accessories/Nissan_JDM_Versa_%28Tiida%29_Window_Visors.html

It cost me under $100 including shipping
shop.nissanversa.com
http://shop.versaspeed.com/Nissan-Window-Visors-Hatchback-H0800-EV010.htm
:incazzato: :banghead: :cussing: :facepalm:
:eek:mg: :cryin: :yikes: :eek:hsnap: :shrug: :puke: :redface2: :BSflag: :ack2:

I didn't know, so I spent 35.00 dollars more awesome!!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It would be smart if Versaspeed had a special package on sale like the Tanabe pkg which consists of all the suspension parts or Ultra Racing, so you don't have to buy each part individually. Make it cost less this way, so it would make sense to purchase in a set.
That woud be a great idea. What are the chances they might actually consider something like that you think?

In any case, I think I'm fixed on what I'll get. Tein to drop it, tints to hide it, and strut brace to control it. Think I'll go with the DC Strut brace, looks a lot beefier lol. Thanks for all the suggestions :thumb2:

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
That woud be a great idea. What are the chances they might actually consider something like that you think?
I'm not sure if Bob on Versaspeed would consider that. I know when I bought the Corksport LED kit, all the parts were there to change out all the interior bulbs and the license plate bulbs. I didn't have to buy anything individually. Corksport has alot of great products from exhaust to suspension. They made all the instructions, their own box with the logo, etc. Everything from CS felt more refined.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.