Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Recently on my 2008 versa , the knob you turn to toggle between, venting to your face, feet, deforst, etc broke. It will not turn all the way clockwise, so I Cannot select Defrost. The furthest it goes is defrost/feet. And this morning, the knob to control the fan speed for the heat stopped working, until I toggled Max AC on/off a couple of times..

Does anyone have a video on how to replace these?

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
check youtube, there are a couple of videos there. You can buy new controls on ebay for less than $40, but you should make sure that your cables and flaps are not broken in the HVAC box under the dash. The knobs for hot/cold and vents, and the recirc slider, just push/pull on 3 cables. Its not complicated, but you will need a set of ring pliers to unclip the cables.
You should also download a copy of the FSM from nico club. It explains all of this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I am having a problem as well on my 09 Versa, but I cant get it past defrost, it would turn counter clock wise. I downloaded the FSM, but wondering if you could point out the YouTube videos, or at least what to search on?

Thanks,

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts